I had another appointment with my doctor today and she officially moved up my due date to May 12. She based her decision on the series of Ultrasounds that I've had, the size of the baby, as well as her calendar wheel. I'm comfortable with the change, and if the baby arrives on time, she be a pretty nice Mother's Day present.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
New Due Date
I had another appointment with my doctor today and she officially moved up my due date to May 12. She based her decision on the series of Ultrasounds that I've had, the size of the baby, as well as her calendar wheel. I'm comfortable with the change, and if the baby arrives on time, she be a pretty nice Mother's Day present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Or a birthday present for a certain uncle of hers!
Or a special anniversary present for Kurt & Shawn's big "6" years!
Post a Comment