What is there to say? J. K. Rowling (author of the Harry Potter series) recently announced Dumbledore's sexual orientation. I am struggling to understand the significance of such an announcement. I've only read 6 1/2 books...I'm still trying to finish up Book 6 in between feeding, changing, bathing and entertaining my girls. But seriously, what is the point? Can someone please explain this to me?!Here's the story.


5 comments:
Because then when the old fart finally dies, no one will care.
Basically Laura it means that Dumbledore would rather have sex with men then women.
It doesn't matter who you love, but how you love and how they love you back.
Thank you for your comments. What I really want to know is how this new information changes the story, or does it? Is it a piece of information we really needed to know?
I think it makes no matter to the story! It is just something else for people to criticize about the books and another reason for them to pull these wonderful books from the libraries! I read them all and I still love them!
Post a Comment