I love my new food chopper from The Pampered Chef. It's one of the best investments I've made as of late. Chopping nuts for Christmas cookies has been a piece of cake. It's true that a food processor would do the job, but this is so easy and it can all be washed in the dishwasher. Love it!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Great Investment
I love my new food chopper from The Pampered Chef. It's one of the best investments I've made as of late. Chopping nuts for Christmas cookies has been a piece of cake. It's true that a food processor would do the job, but this is so easy and it can all be washed in the dishwasher. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree! I'm on my 3rd one... They keep breaking, because I use them so much and Pampered Chef keeps replacing them FREE...
Post a Comment