Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, June 02, 2008

The Girl does not Sleep!


Elise is consistently up between 6 and 7a every morning (this morning it was 5:45!). She refuses to take naps and will mess around in her room for 2 hours if I require her to rest. And yet she still goes to bed at 8p. I am exhausted and would love to get some extra sleep. What is a mom to do?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

IrishMommy said...

How long has she not been napping? Mitchell went through this a few months back and I spent his entire nap time trying to get him down -- not worth it! It lasted about a month and then he went back into naps again? WHO KNOWS! KIDS...

Anonymous said...

I still snuggle up with the kids and dog on the couch, pop in a movie or turn on cartoons and promptly catch some ZZZZZZs.

Dan said...

One word...Benadryl

Anonymous said...

If she will stay in her room quietly and rest for an hour or 2 I would still have her do that every day. I think she'll probably start napping again after a while.
Good luck!