Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ballet Class





Elise started Ballet class this week too. She's been looking forward to it since the day we got the Park District catalog in the mail back in July. There are 10 girls in her class and one teacher (Miss Meagan). She tried really hard to listen but it was hard with so much activity going on. So far, she's learned first and second position, and plie. She was one of the only girls who could truely skip (that's my girl!).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jon said...

Those are great pictures. I just want to pinch her on the head she is so cute. If Elise is lucky next time we visit Libby can teach her the dance moves to Apple Bottoms Jeans song.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is getting so long! I'm sure she loves ballet class. So cute!!!

Love,
Auntie Carole

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Paul's mom's baby pictures because Elise smiles like little Shirley! I can't wait for Elise to do ballet with me! What fun!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

aww she is soo cute laura. just from that angle and her hair style. she looks so much like liz when she was liz's age!!

Love, Lauren