Looks like the two enjoyed the puddles. Also looks like Julia has to try what Elise does.....monkey see, monkey do.love them two monkeysJohn
Looks like the rain gear was a waste of time! :-) I'm sure they were soaked from head to toe -- and very happy about it too!Auntie Carole
Oh, that's so cute. I should have had their excitement for puddles today as I was leaving the grocery store!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like the two enjoyed the puddles. Also looks like Julia has to try what Elise does.....monkey see, monkey do.
love them two monkeys
John
Looks like the rain gear was a waste of time! :-) I'm sure they were soaked from head to toe -- and very happy about it too!
Auntie Carole
Oh, that's so cute. I should have had their excitement for puddles today as I was leaving the grocery store!
Post a Comment