Friday, February 13, 2009
Gifts from Grandma
My mom is a very gifted seamstress and quilter. Over the years, she has made everything from baby quilts and doll clothes to curtains, dust ruffles and pillow shams (the list could go on and on). This year she made beautiful aprons. Elise opened up a special Valentine package and found this little surprise.....heirloom quality to say the least. Thanks Grandma K! We love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a great apron! Now for a special day in the kitchen helping Mom bake some cookies....Love the pictures. I noticed the hat -- had not realized it was such a special item of clothing until I saw her sleeping with it on too :-)
Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx
What a cute pattern!
I remember one thing your mom made very well - the "skirty" thing for the bathtub in Beth & Jon's house on Alger. It was so cute and such a good idea.
Looks like Elise can wear the apron for a few years! It's a little big, isn't it?
Love, Mom
Post a Comment