Some of you may not have caught the little announcement we made a few weeks back here. Sorry about that! After the first two, we were trying to be a little more creative, but things don't always work out as we plan.
Yes, we're expecting baby #3 in mid-August. This shot was taken at 15 weeks. No real 'baby bump' to speak of just yet. Like the other two pregnancies, I've been plagued with nausia and exhaustion, but thankfully I am beginning to feel better. My sense of smell was ultra-heightened (i.e. I couldn't open the fridge without gagging), but now that's beginning to subside too. Aversions have mainly been to strong smells (like onions and garlic) and most beverages (other than water) and the only cravings to speak of are crunchy Cheetos and cold apples. Funny how each kid is different.
Stay tuned. This baby's growing fast....I felt the first kicks in the last couple of days. And if the baby (aka Cheeto) allows, we'll know if we're having a boy or girl in about a month. :>)



3 comments:
and then you had to entertain your parents and cook for them...sorry.
Love you and take care!
Two things: Love your blog (new format color are awesome), and where is the baby bump? You are adorable... My sister is 13 weeks pregnant with #1. Bring on the babies.
I'm thrilled to learn it will be a little boy! What a change for your family!
Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx
Post a Comment