A warm, soft, flour tortilla filled with seasoned beef, warm nacho cheese sauce, a crunchy tostada shell, cool sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes, and then wrapped up and grilled for maximum portability.Sounds good, right?!? Last week, Paul picked one up on his way home from work. While he said that it tasted pretty good, it was the stinkiest thing in the world. I made him finish it in the other room. Any one else have that experience? Errin or Rudi (my fellow Taco Bell fans)?
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Crunchwrap Supreme
Have you tried the new Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell? Here's the description:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They are absolutely scrumtrulecent! The perfect TB meal is a Crunchwrap Supreme, Spicey Bean & Rice Burrito, all topped off with hot sauce, and a Mt. Dew (diet, of course). As far as being stinky is concerned, it doesn't get any stinkier than Minnesota, so it doesn't bother us.
I know what I am getting for lunch today!
Post a Comment