Lately I've been craving peanut butter....so I've resorted to toasted bagels with peanut butter, Edy's Slow-Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream and Quaker Chewy Butterfinger Granola Bars. Yum! The granola bars are great and are even better for you than the standard chewy chocolate chip bars. Go figure. My sister Errin is stopping through Chicago this weekend on her way to Jamaica. She loves PB too, so I'm looking forward to having a partner in crime.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Peanut Butter
Lately I've been craving peanut butter....so I've resorted to toasted bagels with peanut butter, Edy's Slow-Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream and Quaker Chewy Butterfinger Granola Bars. Yum! The granola bars are great and are even better for you than the standard chewy chocolate chip bars. Go figure. My sister Errin is stopping through Chicago this weekend on her way to Jamaica. She loves PB too, so I'm looking forward to having a partner in crime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That was the one thing I could not get enough of when I was pregnant with Eric.... peanut butter frozen yogurt topped with Rieces Peanut Butter pieces was my fav.
Post a Comment