Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 06, 2007

10 Random Things

If my last post wasn't enough, here are 10 random things about me (thanks for tagging me, Jon):

  1. I was named the Outstanding Senior of the year for my program at Purdue. Sadly, I never put my degree to use in the work place. On second thought, working in corporate America is like working with children.
  2. I am a published author. My college thesis was printed in an academic journal.
  3. I have the biggest feet in my family.
  4. In kindergarten, I got in trouble for talking too much and was sent to the bad table behind the teacher’s desk.
  5. Paul gave me a bloody nose during his proposal to me. Despite that fact, I said ‘yes’ and we’ll be married 9 years in September.
  6. My sister Errin is my personal clothing shopper. If it weren’t for her, I’d really be out of style.
  7. I don’t like to be home alone, especially at night. I always leave a light on when I go to bed.
  8. I have moved 4 times since being married. Prior to that, I lived in three different homes growing up and 6 dorm rooms and 2 apartments during college. Needless to say, I’m ready to stay put for a while.
  9. I am a neat freak. I don’t like knick-knacks and despise clutter.
  10. I don’t particularly enjoy talking on the phone and am horrible and keeping in touch with people.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Laura, your still "it". You need to take someone else now. Or I think you will have 7 years of bad luck.