Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 05, 2007

51 Questions

A friend of mine sent me an email several weeks ago with a bunch of "getting to know you" type questions. I thought I'd share my answers with everyone.

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am—Julia was hungry and didn’t want to go back to sleep
  2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Bourne Ultimatum (last night!)
  4. What are your favorite TV shows? 24, The Office
  5. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes
  6. What is your middle name? Lynn
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything on the grill
  8. What food do you dislike? Fishy fish, lima beans
  9. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
  10. What is your favorite CD right now? Unfortunately, I don’t get to listen to my music. Elise picks VeggieTales or Curious George.
  11. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Malibu
  12. Favorite sandwich? Tasty Turkey on Asiago Bagel from Einstein Bros. Bagels
  13. What characteristics do you despise? Right now, Elise’s strong will (it's no fun!)
  14. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy pants
  15. Where would you go on vacation in the whole world? Greek Riviera (doesn’t that sound exotic)
  16. What color is your bathroom? Contractor White—boring!
  17. Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor Loft (they fit the best)
  18. Where would you want to retire? I'd like to live downtown (Chicago) for a couple of years, just for fun. Then someplace warm would be nice.
  19. Favorite time of day? Naptime
  20. Where were you born? Lansing, MI
  21. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
  22. Coke or Pepsi? diet Coke (caffeine-free)
  23. Are you a morning person or night-owl? Morning (I guess). But I don’t like to get up real early.
  24. What size shoe do you wear? 9 or 9 ½
  25. Do you have pets? Yes, Briscoe (toy poodle)
  26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Paul and I went on a date last night for the first time since Christmas. Thanks Mom and Dad!
  27. Favorite Candy Bar? Take 5
  28. What is your best childhood memory? Hmmm…going up north with Grandma every summer.
  29. What color underwear are you wearing? Black
  30. What is the furthest you have ever been away from home? Mexico
  31. Ever been toilet papering? Yes
  32. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
  33. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, two fender-benders (both in Detroit)
  34. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
  35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday (we typically don’t have any plans)
  36. Favorite restaurant? Wildfire
  37. Favorite flower? Hydrangea
  38. Favorite ice cream? Edy’s Slow-Churned Chocolate Fudge Chunk
  39. Favorite fast food? Quizno’s
  40. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige Berber (yuck!)
  41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
  42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn Kids
  43. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV or surf the web
  44. Bedtime? 10:30 or 11:00pm
  45. Last person you went to dinner with? Paul’s parents before they went home
  46. What are you listening to right now? History Channel on TV
  47. Lake, Ocean or river? Lake
  48. How many tattoos do you have? None
  49. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I don’t think it really matters
  50. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? I don’t drink much, but I’ll have a Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss on occasion or a glass of wine
  51. What is the color polish on your toes? Hot pink

No comments: