Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Bugs...

The bug season has officially begun in our household. Elise brought home a cold last week, which she kindly shared with Paul and me. Funny how she one had it for 2 days, but Paul and I were feeling it's effects for a week!

Yesterday, while on our way home from visiting family, Elise threw up all over herself and her car seat. Not to be overly graphic, but it must have been more than a day's worth of food and drink. We took the car seat (with Elise still strapped in) out of the car, took off Elise's clothes and threw everything into a big garbage bag (except for Elise of course). When we got home, Paul gave Elise a much needed bath while I hosed everything off in the driveway. Yuck! Let me just say that this is one thing about having kids that I do not enjoy. :<(

No comments: