Well, we're not off to the best start. Paul is gone for the afternoon today and then will be in Vegas all next week for a conference. Julia continues to be a terrible sleeper. In fact, she did not nap this morning and after a 20 minute snooze this afternoon, she's back to screaming once more. I'm at a loss....crying it out doesn't seem to work. She has the endurance of an Energizer bunny. It would not be an exaggeration to say that she can cry for hours....
If you think of it, please send up an extra prayer for us this week.
If you think of it, please send up an extra prayer for us this week.
Powered by ScribeFire.


1 comment:
Laura, you're not the only one being up 3 times in the night! So I know how you feel! And I thought at 6 months it would get better. So I am thinking of you guys.
Jamie
Post a Comment