Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006

30 Years Young

Today's the day! I'm no longer a 20-something. Happy Birthday to me!

You might be wondering what I gifts I've received. Well, so far Elise has given me a chocolate pie (aka--a very smelly diaper). Thanks Elise! Oh, and Paul took us to Cold Stone Creamery last night for a delicious Chocolate Devotion in a waffle cup. Yum!

My First Birthday....no need to comment on the clothing choices!

P.S. Thanks for all of the Birthday Cards and phone calls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear, dear Laura

Love, the Dewitt Kurts

Sooze said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Love the Dewitt Mayes

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Laura. I'm sure enjoying your blog. I try to remember to check it at last once a week. Looking at "30 years young", you and Elise could be twins! Sounds like you had a fun birthday!

rudi said...

Happy Birthday Laura! Hope you had a great day!

Love,
The Stinky Minnesotans with a busted car

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th! I'm right behind you sister on Sept 23!! Glad it wasn't too tramatic.