Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hand-me-downs


Susan recently gave us a big box of clothes that were once Allie's. When I was a kid, I had my fair share of hand-me-downs courtesy of Bethie and I never thought it was much fun. But Elise is one lucky little girl. Elise is enjoying the new variety and although I didn't think she needed any more clothes, I'm learning that maybe she's not as small as I thought (okay, has she ever been small?!?). The 2Ts are fitting her quite nicely.

By the way, I don't know if you can see it, but Elise has another lovely "boo-boo" on her knee thanks to the sidewalk that came up and bit her. She cried and cried when anything came near it, including Briscoe. This was after it was quite apparent that she would survive the viscious attack. I'm sure this is just one of many more to come....

2 comments:

Jon said...

Laura she is really starting to take after you including that fact that she is now tootie (2T).

Laura said...

I'll take that as a compliment.