Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

There's a Mouse in the House

A while back while cleaning up the basement, I came across some of the "feathers" from Elise's beloved Halloween Chicken costume strewn about the floor. Ugh! A furry little critter nibbled large holes in the shoulders and belly of the costume. It wasn't salvageable. But I thought I had won the battle. After cleaning everything up and moving all of Elise's baby clothes and toys into plastic containers, I did not see any new evidence of house guests....

....until this week! Unfortunately, I found mouse poo by Briscoe's food dish. And if that's not bad enough, I found nibble marks on the packaging of our Keebler Fudge Sticks. The little rodent is reaking havoc in my pantry! GROSS!

This means war!

5 comments:

Jon said...

I am FedEx'ing you Stretch as we speak, he will take care of business for you. Death to the Mouse!

Sooze said...

Been there....in fact we had a whole little mouse family in our house! They are all in mouse heaven now....all 6 of them!

Anonymous said...

if you have one mouse, you have more. They never live alone. Traps with peanut butter works the best with little kids.
John

Laura said...

We're looking forward to having Stretchie!

I'm in denial that there may be more than one mouse. But you're right, there's probably a nice family living somewhere in our basement.

The paranoia is setting in. I had a dream last night that one was crawling in our bed. I woke Paul up at 3:30 so that we could look under the covers. He thinks I'm out of my mind!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.