RIGHT! I had my ultrasound/sonogram done today and learned that Baby S #2 is a GIRL! And she is a beauty. I am still amazed at the detail of the pictures....while I'm not sure where her arms are, her knees are up by her face. The ultrasound technician said everything looks great. She also mentioned that the baby might be a little further along than 21 weeks. I'm measuring more like 23 or 24 weeks (and my belly now shows that too, if you ask me). So, her due date might be closer to the beginning of May. But, as I mentioned to Paul, it could just be that she's a big girl....Elise, if you'll recall, was a chubby baby. Maybe Baby #2 is just trying to compete. We'll find out soon.....
Friday, January 12, 2007
The Ancient Chinese were.....
RIGHT! I had my ultrasound/sonogram done today and learned that Baby S #2 is a GIRL! And she is a beauty. I am still amazed at the detail of the pictures....while I'm not sure where her arms are, her knees are up by her face. The ultrasound technician said everything looks great. She also mentioned that the baby might be a little further along than 21 weeks. I'm measuring more like 23 or 24 weeks (and my belly now shows that too, if you ask me). So, her due date might be closer to the beginning of May. But, as I mentioned to Paul, it could just be that she's a big girl....Elise, if you'll recall, was a chubby baby. Maybe Baby #2 is just trying to compete. We'll find out soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YIPPEE!! How exciting!!
I have bags and bags of tiny baby clothes for you!!
Are you going to share the name before she is born? Or do we have to wait?
Yeah! A friend for our little girl!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Love,
Tim, Bev, Daniel, Jeremy, and Crissy
Hi again Laura !!!! Wow a sister for Elise !! I bet she is excited. Boys dont seem to run in the family do they ??? it was the opposite in my family thus I have two sons !! CONGRADULATIONS , great news .
Double Trouble! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing more PINK... Something we don't see here at the Johnson house.
Post a Comment