Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

Chubby Bunny

I had my 2nd appointment with my new OB yesterday. After having my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that the due date may be adjusted because the technician thought the baby was measuring a "little big" for her age. I inquired about this during my appointment, to which my doctor responded that "some women just make bigger babies." This perhaps was a polite way of saying she'll likely be a chubby bunny. While I am so thankful that the baby is healthy, I am a bit nervous about her size....how big of a baby can my body handle?

On a side note, we'll be having another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Looks like placenta previa right now, but that's not uncommon during the second trimester. She wants to double-check again in a few weeks to make sure a C-section isn't required. We're excited to get to see Baby Too again. :>)

No comments: