I've always had a sweet tooth. Every holiday is a test of my will power to not overindulge in some of my very favorites (and each holiday has its own set of favorites). Just in case you were interested, here's my top 3+:1) Necco Conversation Hearts: The Necco brand are my favorite and they must be fresh. That way you don't break your teeth while chewing. I don't even bother reading the message. I find it's best to eat two at a time (with the orange and yellow ones being my favorite flavors).
2) Cinnamon Gummi Hearts (coated with sugar): Yum! My mom used to buy us the individually wrapped cinnamon chewy bears when we were kids. Those are equally as good. Either way, once you eat one, it's really hard to stop.
3) Dark Chocolate: I have always been a chocoholic, but dark is by far my favorite. I prefer solid chocolates (truffles or those with filling aren't as good...why spoil a good thing?). The Dove Dark Chocolate pieces are especially delicious.
Happy Valentine's Day!


2 comments:
Errin loves the BRACH's hearts - the larger, softer ones. We, I mean she has gone through two bags (in moderation, of course)!
Laura likes her chocolate like she likes her men....dark.
Post a Comment