She's beautiful guys! Julia is already chubby and snuggly, no newborn chicken legs or anything. My favorite pix are the ones with "big sis-'lil sis" together. They really do look so much alike. But you're probably already sick of hearing that! Love Great A. Gail a.k.a. Gail the Great
She is really cute and so filled out , healthy looking !! I love the pics with Elise and Julia. Laura you look fantastic !!! paul you do too ! :)... Keep posting, I will keep watching . Linda
Dear Paul and Laura, Julia is BEAUTIFUL!!! Elise looks very enamored with her new little sister! What a beautiful family y'all have! Laura, it looks like you and Julia were able to head home already. Congratulations!!! Love, Bev, Tim, et al
How lucky you are!! Two beautiful girls...Paul, you better start now getting mentally ready for the teenage years. Our congratulations to you all. Can't wait to see Julia in person. Love The Gent's
8 comments:
How can you look so much better then Paul does and you gave birth to the child?
She's beautiful guys! Julia is already chubby and snuggly, no newborn chicken legs or anything. My favorite pix are the ones with "big sis-'lil sis" together. They really do look so much alike. But you're probably already sick of hearing that!
Love Great A. Gail
a.k.a. Gail the Great
Too cute! Can't wait to meet her!
Wow! Beautiful pictures. I love the one of Elise touching Julia's face. Keep the pictures coming! Love Aunt Bethie
Only six more days until I get to meet Julia and play with "the big sister"! I'm so excited.
XXXX Mom
She is really cute and so filled out , healthy looking !! I love the pics with Elise and Julia. Laura you look fantastic !!! paul you do too ! :)... Keep posting, I will keep watching . Linda
Dear Paul and Laura,
Julia is BEAUTIFUL!!! Elise looks very enamored with her new little sister! What a beautiful family y'all have!
Laura, it looks like you and Julia were able to head home already. Congratulations!!!
Love,
Bev, Tim, et al
How lucky you are!! Two beautiful girls...Paul, you better start now getting mentally ready for the teenage years.
Our congratulations to you all. Can't wait to see Julia in person.
Love
The Gent's
Post a Comment