WOW! Another beautiful baby! Congratulations!! I bet Elise is very excited now that she is a BIG sister ... and not the "baby" any longer. The early pictures of Julia sure remind me of Elise. They look so much alike.
I can't believe how much she looks like Elise! I am so sad that I couldn't be there to welcome her, but I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks after cousin Ursula arrives. Love, Aunt Bethie
Congratulations to all of you. Welcome Julia! We can't wait to meet you. Maybe we can stop and get a peak at the new baby in June on the way to or from Iowa. We hope everyone is doing fine. How is the big sister doing?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been checking your Blog every day waiting for the great news!!! And I know Big Sister Elise is so excited!!! God Bless each and every one of you!!! Love, Bev, Tim, Daniel, Jeremy, and Crissy
Congratulations!! Julia is adorable and Laura, you look so good... The girls look so much alike! I hope you are getting LOTS of help when you get home! YIKES...
14 comments:
Yay! Welcome Julia! Congrats L, P, and E! Can't wait to see you all!
Please note the correct weight is 8 pounds 6 ounces. The hospital is jamming my wireless access and I can't correct it directly.
Paul
Julia,
You are beautiful! I can't wait to hold you and sing songs to you!
What a beautiful family. I am so excited!
Mom
Of coarse, she looks beautifulllllll.
Very glad and proud for another girl to SPOIL.
John
How exactly is Paul crammed into that tiny hospital bed, along with Laura and Julia?
Julia looks just like Elise!!
WOW! Another beautiful baby! Congratulations!! I bet Elise is very excited now that she is a BIG sister ... and not the "baby" any longer. The early pictures of Julia sure remind me of Elise. They look so much alike.
Love and hugs and kisses to all,
Auntie Carole
I can't believe how much she looks like Elise! I am so sad that I couldn't be there to welcome her, but I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks after cousin Ursula arrives.
Love, Aunt Bethie
Congratulations!
Congratulations to all of you. Welcome Julia! We can't wait to meet you. Maybe we can stop and get a peak at the new baby in June on the way to or from Iowa. We hope everyone is doing fine. How is the big sister doing?
Kris, Dan, Matthew, Andrew & Stephen
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I've been checking your Blog every day waiting for the great news!!!
And I know Big Sister Elise is so excited!!!
God Bless each and every one of you!!!
Love,
Bev, Tim, Daniel, Jeremy, and Crissy
Congratulations!! Julia is adorable and Laura, you look so good... The girls look so much alike! I hope you are getting LOTS of help when you get home! YIKES...
Yay! Another girlfriend for Ethan :)
Love,
Tina
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you all. Glad to hear everyone's doing well. Enjoy your new little princess!
Jonathan & Lisa
Congrats Paul, Laura & Elise!!
You have a special bundle of joy.
Welcome to the family, Julia!
Aunt Bets
Post a Comment