great pictures Laura, you are good , two little girls, one little little and daddy and you get these pictures up !! Its great I love looking at them and Ive got Michelle checking out the baby pictures now too Julia is a very pretty baby, and Elise looks so proud of her too, those looks on Elise's face are priceless !!
4 comments:
Sooooooooo cute! I really like the picture of daddy and his two girls. Priceless :)
Everyone should thank me. If I didn't bug Laura about putting new pictures up, I'm not sure she would.
great pictures Laura, you are good , two little girls, one little little and daddy and you get these pictures up !! Its great I love looking at them and Ive got Michelle checking out the baby pictures now too Julia is a very pretty baby, and Elise looks so proud of her too, those looks on Elise's face are priceless !!
Julia looks a lot like her Daddy!
Post a Comment