This has been true for quite some time. It caused me to chuckle though, because we've listened to Curious George and Junior's BedTime Songs so many times, I'm ready to pitch them out the window.

Note: I do not have a "Baby on Board" sign on my car ;>)
5 comments:
I know what you are getting for x-mas! A sign would look very nice on Malibu Stacey!
But you are getting a mini-van. Your old.
Jon, old rocks!
Laura, remind me to make you copies of my Jim Gill CDs, they are total brain candy for parents of young tots!
But wait! It will get better. One day they will be singing "100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer..."
"When you're strange, faces come out of the rain...when you're strange..."
So what's wrong with that? Errin thought I was making up cool rhymes. She didn't know it was Jim Morrison!
XX Mom
Post a Comment