Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

We're Back!

It's time to play catch-up....

St. Louis
As I mentioned before, Paul, Elise and I caravaned to St. Louis with Paul's parents. Our primary purpose was to catch up with the Solomon's, good family friends. But, in the meantime, we also spent some time visiting the Zoo and Grant's Farm.

Here's a family shot (they are so rare, I thought you might be interested in seeing one):

This is Mrs. Solomon....feeding the fish by moving the Hippo's tail. As the sign says, "the tail acts like a 'manure spreader' to shoot dung everywhere." Remember, God made animals for all sorts of reasons....

Elise had a great time brushing the goats at the Children's Zoo...



and at Grant's Farm....


(Grandma and Mrs. Solomon enjoyed Elise being nibbled on by a couple of the goats, but Elise didn't seem to mind.)

No comments: