Which one am I? A K, J, B, or S?
Confused?! I changed the links to make them easier....I'm trying not to use last names. What's the best way to get around that?
Thanks, much easier Laura Smith.
We sure did enjoy seeing you, Paul and Elise on Christmas Eve. Thank you for being so computer literate to be able to run a blog. I am impressed (because you know I'd never be able to do it!).Love,Sue and Crew
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Which one am I? A K, J, B, or S?
Confused?! I changed the links to make them easier....I'm trying not to use last names. What's the best way to get around that?
Thanks, much easier Laura Smith.
We sure did enjoy seeing you, Paul and Elise on Christmas Eve. Thank you for being so computer literate to be able to run a blog. I am impressed (because you know I'd never be able to do it!).
Love,
Sue and Crew
Post a Comment