Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

'ists


Julia saw the neurologist a couple of hours ago and everything looks normal. We were relieved because this indicates she'll remain a White Sox fan. He wants to see her in 4-6 weeks to confirm that this is the case.

Since just about the only type of doctor Julia hasn't seen is an ophthalmologist, the neurologist decided that s/he shouldn't be left out, so Julia's eyes will be checked out tomorrow. They're also throwing in a cardiologist for good measure because one of the other 'ists thought she heard a heart murmur. (I guess this isn't something to worry about unless it persists for another few weeks.) We hope that the hospital is having its buy a doctor get one free summer sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a scare. I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Hopefully all of this will come to naught and she will be just fine. I assume you've told the doctors that she does cry alot ... that could help them in some way.

Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx