Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

Week 4 in Review

It's been a good week I think (though I can't say I can fully remember...my brain is a bit fuzzy). I can't believe 4 weeks has already gone by. Julia has had more alert time and thankfully, more quiet time (not quite so much screaming). We've learned that most of the screaming can be attributed to being tired, but sometimes she has a hard time settling down. The pacifier seems to help, when we can get her to take it.

We're beginning to see a pattern to her day and are learning her likes and dislikes. She loves to be held and can only tolerate sleeping on her own until about 4 or 5 in the morning...that's when Daddy takes over and snuggles with her for the remainder of the night (poor girl). Julia tried her first bottle on Sunday. She's not wild about it yet, but I bet if she's hungry enough, it'll go down just fine. We'll keep trying.

Elise loves her sister. She gets excited when Julia opens her eyes, likes to do tummy time with her and also likes to play with Julia's toes (somehow Julia's socks can't seem to stay on her feet....I wonder why).

Julia and Elise will have a new cousin this week and we're so excited. More on that Friday....

That's all for now. I'm off to bed!


"Snuggle Bump"

Proud and Loving Sister

Ready to roll (notice the cute hair clip....)

There's never enough pictures of Daddy....he's usually the one taking them!

Sleeping peacefully out on the back deck (and happy to have Daddy home).

Look at those cheeks!

No comments: