Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bad Day

It's not been a particularly good day for a number of reasons. Let me just tell you about the BIG one: we received a phone call this morning from our realtor letting us know that our house is back on the market. WHAT?!? Yes, that's what I said too! The sale of our buyers' house, which was supposed to close tomorrow, went sour and thus the trickle-down effect began. UGH!

I know that there is a reason that this happened, though it's hard to see it now. Being in limbo-land is very hard and when a lot of our belongings are in boxes, our house hardly feels like home to us right now. Elise, thankfully, has been a trouper and for the most part has been going with the flow of things. I wish I could say the same thing for me....I've never been very good about dealing with changes in my plans.

No comments: