Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Caught Red Handed

On our way to The Henry Ford Museum, Paul was caught by a Dearborn cop going 64 (m.p.h.) in a 45.....a wee bit too fast. Because of his stellar driving record, Paul was issued a citation for 'impeding traffic' rather than speeding. The result....$125 less in our bank account. When asked if he'd like to comment on his ticket, Paul replied,
I didn't do it...the speed limit is obsurdly low for a three lane highway.
It could have been worse. If he were cited for speeding, it would have been $160 plus 4 points on his record. Ouch! Looks like I'll be the designated driver for the remainder of our time in Michigan (and for the record, I've never been caught speeding and have never been issued a citation).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just jinxed yourself, now you're sure to get busted!! Congrats on the new house deal!
Love Gail the Great