#1-Not selling our condo means that we won't have to spend the holidays in an apartment. That's good, right?!
#2-Elise is going to be a big sister! Baby #2 is scheduled to arrive around May 21st, which puts him/her about 12 weeks old. Here's the baby's picture debut (at 10 weeks):
For those of you who are having trouble deciphering the picture, the baby is actually upside down. You can see the head, body and 4 small white blobs which are the arms and legs.I'm excited to be moving into the second trimester, which hopefully means some better days ahead. Stay tuned....we'll know the flavor (boy or girl) around the first of the year!


9 comments:
Congrats, Laura! That is wonderful news!
I think you mean Elise will be a big brother OR sister soon.
Laura,
Congatulations Re: baby #2!!!
The ultrasound was actually very easy to see, and very cool!
And you're right - everything happens for a reason, Re: the house. Something better is coming along.
Love,
Bev
What wonderful news! So exciting to see the first picture too! I know Elise will be a fantastic big sister. Everything will soon fall into place for you guys. Watch and believe!
Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx
Congratulations, Seamons!! From the Minnesota Johnsons
Congratulations! What wonderful news. If you have a boy, I can give Elise pointers how how to be a good big sister to a boy:)
I didn't know that babies come in different 'flavors!'
Congratulations Laura! This is so cool for you and Beth to be pregnant together!
Sherry Burmeister
Congrat Paul and Laura. How exciting!!! Jamie Kloosterman
Post a Comment