Monday, April 30, 2007
Baby Update
While Baby #2's due date was moved to May 12, my doctor thinks she'll be here any day now. The wait is grueling. But, if Baby decides to hold off this week, then we're planning to be induced sometime on Monday, May 7th. Good thing....I don't think my belly can accommodate any more weight. It's big and when I sit, I feel like my belly rests on my knees. Not a pretty picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So, can we have a big party at your place this weekend? We,ll bring food, you provide table service and sleeping? kidding.......
Hope you're feeling well and your mom is anxious to visit.
Hi Laura, it's cousin Shellee from Arizona! I've been following Baby #2's progress on this blog. I really enjoy getting to see Elise and her Mom and Dad too. Your growing family is in our prayers each night, and we are excited to see pictures of Elise's baby sister, so don't forget to post them. Hang in there!
love, the Dwyers
Hi Laura, I think I agree with you, it doesnt look like one more inch of baby is going to fit ....Im so excited to hear about baby two, she will probably be the opposite in many ways from Elise, they usually are !! I enjoy your comments, grandma and grandpa S are excited for her arrival too000. Thinking of you, Linda
Post a Comment