We had a great time! Elise loved the sand and by the end, she was up to her neck in the water. Julia took a relaxing nap in her car seat in the shade. Paul took a ton of pictures, splashed around in the water with Elise and even managed to get a slight sunburn (even though I reminded him to put on sunscreen). Elise and I built a sandcastle and dug some holes to fill with water, all the while trying to avoid the thousands of cicadas lining the shore. Yuck!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Father's Day
We had a great time! Elise loved the sand and by the end, she was up to her neck in the water. Julia took a relaxing nap in her car seat in the shade. Paul took a ton of pictures, splashed around in the water with Elise and even managed to get a slight sunburn (even though I reminded him to put on sunscreen). Elise and I built a sandcastle and dug some holes to fill with water, all the while trying to avoid the thousands of cicadas lining the shore. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So that's where they are!! I haven't seen or heard a single cicada yet. I was beginning to think they were a myth!
Post a Comment