Monday, June 18, 2007
Week 6 in Review
Another quick week has passed, though I've thought some days would never end. Julia continues to eat, sleep and poop....and cry. We seem to have a really good day, followed by a more challenging one. I'm so grateful for the good days! Her eating pattern is stretching out some, usually every 3-4 hours, rather than every 2-3. This is particularly nice during the early nighttime hours when she'll sleep from 9 (give or take an hour) until 1ish. We're still trying to figure out how to help her sleep peacefully past 4:45-5:00 a. She'll wake up really fussy then and sleeps on and off fitfully after that. If anyone has any ideas, I'm happy to take them!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Laura, Shellee from AZ here.
I know that this is not a popular thing, but once my kids were able to lift and turn their heads, I allowed them to sleep thru their fussy times on their stomach. Many times they would startle themselves awake, and being on their belly helped them to do it less. But you should only do it if you are comfortable with that otherwise you will be too worried to get any sleep. Another thing I did with Cade is that he slept in his sing for awhile too, it seemed the motion quieted him, and helped him relax. We will be praying that Julia outgrows her fussiness soon, so you all can get some sleep. Lots of love...
Post a Comment