I was hoping to put my own top ten list for Paul on my blog yesterday morning
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Happy Birthday, Paul!
Paul celebrated his 32nd birthday yesterday. We spent the afternoon with his family at a reunion of sorts in Lowell, IN. His cousins Brent and Kurt and their families were in town from San Diego and Minneapolis. It was great fun to see everyone, though I would have preferred a cooler day. Since we're not home, I don't have any pictures to share at the moment, but stay tuned for that.
I was hoping to put my own top ten list for Paul on my blog yesterday morning. I've resigned myself to the fact that anything I post now won't be as funny as Jon's (for a good laugh, check it out). In the meantime, I'll be thinking of other things that you may find interesting.
I was hoping to put my own top ten list for Paul on my blog yesterday morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment