Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Potty Progress

Elise told me on Friday night that her diaper was too tight. Perfect segway to reintroducing potty training! We started first thing on Saturday morning, setting the timer so that every 20 minutes we're heading to the bathroom. It's a lot of work (amazing what doesn't get done when you spend the day in the w.c.), but Elise is doing really well. Today, she initiated going to the bathroom twice....the first resulted in poo and pee! The second was just number one, but I was especially proud because I was on the phone at the time and she brought the potty chair into the room, sat down, did her business and was done. No nagging by Mama. The best part of all was that we didn't have any accidents all day long. I suppose that's hard to do when she's had a bare bum all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little naked bum!!

Jamie