Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SOLD!

After more than a year on the market, our condo in Canton is finally sold. We've been so blessed to have been given a relocation package from Paul's company. Even though the current buyers have been dink'n around with the closing (so similar to the previous buyers who eventually fell through), the relocation company has completed all the paperwork and have bought our house. HOORAY!!!!!

We're planning to stay in our current housing until at least the end of February. At that point, we hope to find a house that we'll live in for a long, long time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a relieve that's got to be!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This will be a huge emotional burden that's been lifted off your mind.

Love, Mom

P.S. I love the bare bum picture! Elise is really a "big girl now"!

Jon said...

Rudi was telling me about an ancient Australian tradition of giving your brother-in-law frequent flier miles after the sale of a home.

Laura said...

That's only true when you make money on the sale of your house. In this situation, the brother-in-law is required to take one 2 1/2 year old niece with him.

Jon said...

Sorry Rudi, I tried. Maybe you could ask my brother Dave, he might give them to you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Love,
Tim, Bev, and Family

P.S. Thanks for the great pictures
of the girls. It's great watching them grow - even though we are 12 hours away!

rudi said...

Congrats on the sale of your house, P&L!

Jon: Thanks for the effort. What Laura might not know is that Errin & I would be thrilled to take Elise with us if the miles that Paul donates is enough to get Errin (and Elise) to Australia and back. I hear Dingos make great babysitters!

Anonymous said...

What great news! So that glad is finally over and done with. I'm sure you feel the same way. I'm enjoying your blog -- the great stories and photos. Keep them coming!