Too bad the rest of the night isn't as great. She's been going to bed between 7 and 8p and sleeping until 5 or 6a, getting up once after a stretch of 5 hours and then again in 3 hours. Unfortunately, sometimes she'll wake up at countless other times for reasons I can't be sure of. Re-bundling or offering her a pacifier usually does the trick, but after getting up multiple times, she usually ends up between Paul and I or I go sleep on the couch. Obviously we don't want that to continue forever!
Julia's at a place now where she's not particularly content just sitting and watching the world go by. She prefers to be carried (looking out, not on the hip or over the shoulder) or held, but even then, she prefers to be standing. At Uncle Jon's suggestion, we now have a Bobblin' Band Bouncer that she really likes. Such fun!


1 comment:
Hmmm...sounds like our nights, and Kate is 4 months old. I keep thinking it will turn around soon...
Post a Comment